Chocolate chip cookies are awesome, and if you go vegan, cookie dough alone is also amazing. However, put cookie dough in icy cold popsicle form and it becomes a whole new experience. These pops require two freezing periods to make, but seriously, they’re way worth it.
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic soy milk – or other organic milk.
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar.
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon Fair Trade vanilla extract.
- 4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips or chopped organic chocolate bar pieces.
Make Your Pops!
- Heat up your milk in a saucepan.
- Mix in the sugar until dissolved.
- Once sugar is dissolved, whisk in vanilla.
- Pour your mixture into a bowl and place it in the freezer for one hour.
- Once your mixture starts to thicken, take it out of the freezer and carefully mix in the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- Scoop ice pop mixture into ice pop molds.
- Freeze until solid.